The liver and the kidney is one of the most important organs in your body. They help clean your body by taking out poison substances that may harm you. But because of bad eating and diet choices, your liver and kidney may slow down.
So, because of their functionality, they need to be kept healthy. One way of achieving this is by drinking raisin water otherwise known as a liver cleanse water.
Drinking raisin water can help you cleanse and detoxify your liver. Raisins are dried grape that contains a lot of vitamins and minerals, such as fiber and antioxidants (bioflavonoids and vitamin C) which are vital for digestion.
The liver plays a very major part in our body such as balancing our blood sugar level, it even converts some toxic substances in our body and makes it useful and a lot more.
So, to better your liver health, drink rainwater or add it to your diet. However, in this post we are going to outline some causes and other health benefits of raisin water, and how dinking raisin water can help you cleanse and detoxify your liver and how to make raisin water.
Major Causes of liver and kidney Damage
However, the reason why our liver slows down at a point is because of the harmful substances we takin without caring.
Do you know that drinking excess alcohol is harmful to the liver and your kidney? It imposed a lot of hard work on these organs.
Realistically, the bad effect of these foods on your liver may not be immediately, but over time it will damage your liver. And this is things people care less about.
Other Benefits of Raisins Soaked in Water
- Aids indigestion
- Helps detox the body
- Lower triglyceride levels
- It gets rid of bad cholesterol
- Stop constipation or an upset stomach
- It is a natural source of antioxidants
- It is full of bioflavonoids that help keep the body safe from free radicals and sickness
- Raisins and raisin water helps stop different heart and liver diseases.
- Drinking raisin water helps clean the bloodstream and keep the liver working properly
Therefore, take raising water in the morning for a healthy heart. at this point, let’s consider how to prepare raisin water for fatty liver
How to Make Raisin Water
- 2 cups of water
- 150 grams of raisins (clean darker color)
- Wash thoroughly using a strainer
- Heat the 2cups of water, add the raisin and allow it to boil for 20minutes.
- Allow it soak in the water overnight
- Strain the water and drink it
- Is better when taken with an empty stomach
- Wait for 30 to 35 min before taking your breakfast.
- Drink it for 4 straight days per month and your liver will be free of toxin and ready to perform it important work